Instant chilling of fresh liquids to as low as 1°C.
High refrigeration output at low cost for a variety of applications including dairy, food processing, beer chilling and industrial production.
Remanufactured small and medium size ice builders are also available to suit a variety of requirments and budgets. Please call for information on the latest units in stock.
- Made from food-quality 304 18-8 grade stainless steel for guaranteed resistance to corrosion.
- Sealed outer double walled cavity is pressure filled with expanded polyurethane for greater stability and superior insulation.
- Serpentine-wound coils made from refrigeration duty 20 gauge copper tube provide a large heat transfer surface for the ice bank.
- All models are fitted with an air pump / agitator. This guarantees complete agitation of the water bath and an even ‘melt off’ of the ice bank.
- Low-pressure air is mixed with the return water from the plate heat exchanger. This water/air mix is distributed through perforated pipes located on the bottom of the water bath.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||kWh||K. Cal||Kg. of Ice|
Add 1200 mm to length for end-mounted condensing unit(s).
Add 555 mm to height for top mounted condensing unit(s).
Length and width does not include control panel.
Height does not include air blower or top mounted pump.
All dimensions are subject to change. Please confirm dimensions prior to order.