Instant chilling of fresh liquids to as low as 1°C.
High refrigeration output at low cost for a variety of applications including dairy, food processing, beer chilling and industrial production.
Remanufactured small and medium size ice builders are also available to suit a variety of requirments and budgets. Please call for information on the latest units in stock.
- Made from food-quality 304 18-8 grade stainless steel for guaranteed resistance to corrosion.
- Sealed outer double walled cavity is pressure filled with expanded polyurethane for greater stability and superior insulation.
- Serpentine-wound coils made from refrigeration duty 20 gauge copper tube provide a large heat transfer surface for the ice bank.
- All models are fitted with an air pump / agitator. This guarantees complete agitation of the water bath and an even ‘melt off’ of the ice bank.
- Low-pressure air is mixed with the return water from the plate heat exchanger. This water/air mix is distributed through perforated pipes located on the bottom of the water bath.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||kWh||K. Cal||Kg. of Ice|
Add 1200 mm to length for end-mounted condensing unit(s)
Add 555 mm to height for top mounted condensing unit(s)
All dimensions are subject to change. Please confirm dimensions prior to order.